Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bronx, NY

Hey guys! I was diagnosed with Endo 6 years ago and last June had a transvaginal US that showed small cysts the day before i was to start my cycle. Lately I’ve been struggling with severe back pain, sciatica, gas, stomach issues and nausea. I’ve since convinced myself it’s ovarian cancer 🤦🏻‍♀️. Has anyone ever been here before?

August 10, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Before I was diagnosed with endo I kept convincing myself that I whenever I had an attack it was appendicitis.

August 10, 2019
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

You are very welcome. I was so thankful when I found support group, having women turn to that know exactly what you are going through is really uplifting.

August 12, 2019
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Thanks so much for responding. My anxiety has been through the roof because of all of these symptoms. 😭

August 10, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Los Angeles, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In