Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Indianapolis (Carmel), IN
February 27, 2020
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I agree with @A MyEndometriosisTeam Member but also try googling it as well and read about it. I do know that they came out with a new birth control like here within the last 2 years, I forget the name of it but it's a pill as well & it's not the slynd name it's called something different.

February 27, 2020
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I was on Slynd for about 2.5 months. For me, it was terrible. It didn’t help with pain at all and I had frequent irregular bleeding. Other symptoms were: nausea, absolutely zero sex drive, weight gain, fatigue, and acne. I just got off it and next thing I’m trying is Orilissa which I’m also worried about.

December 10, 2023
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I have just been prescribed this, starting next week, have you taken it? If so, any info would be super helpful! I am nervous, as I can’t find any info on it and I haven’t reacted well with hormone treatments so far. Ive had the Marina coil, Implant, combined pill, mini pill and injections. All no go areas for me.

July 6, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
New York, NY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In