Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Maryland, MD

My pain is so severe. I can not pee AT ALL.. has anyone else had this issue? If so what can I do?

April 3, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I'm about to start testing for interstitial cystitis (IC) and have also had bladder endo. I can pee, but it's painful typically. I'm unsure what to recommend other than possibly medicines. I currently take a general antispasmodic called hyoscyamine that helps with my overall pain, and I just got put on a medicine for overactive bladder (OAB) yesterday after meeting with a urologist called Myrbatriq. If you're concerned about either of these conditions, you should definitely set up a consult with your primary care doc or a urologist! I know the urologist I've started seeing also has a nutritionist in their main office along with a pelvic floor physical therapist. Both of those might also be worth seeing! If you do have something other than endo, they could be able to give you advice on what to do diet-wise.

I hope this helps at least some, and if you have any questions for me, let me know!

April 3, 2020
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Acupuncture worked for me but you have to go a lot at first. I tried group acupuncture for less expensive rates

April 3, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Byram, MS

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Garden Grove, CA

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In