Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭

Tonight I almost passed out trying to go to the bathroom ( urinating). I felt very weak and dizzy after I finally managed to go
And then sometimes in the morning it’s the complete opposite and I can’t hold it all the way as I make it to the bathroom.
Has anyone else had bladder problems?
Can Endo be around my bladder?

March 13, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

AshJac Yes Endometriosis Can Be Around Your Bladder Because I Have Endometriosis Around My Kidneys And Bladder You Might Want To Go See Your Doctor About What's Going On i Hope You Feel Better Soon May God Bless You and Your Family I'm Praying You Feel Better Soon

March 13, 2021 (edited)

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brooklyn, NY

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Houston, TX

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In