Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭

I have autoinmune desease like symptoms with tendon, joints and muscle pain migrating across my body. It has been 7 years. I find it very hard to get a good night of sleep. I have been tested for autoimmune deseases but all bloodwork came back negative. I have stage 4 endo. Has anyone experienced something similar? Any treatments?

Thank you so so much
Cecilia

October 8, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Hi I get aches in my forearms feels like pulled muscles but I think it's endo related sometimes it goes away for a day or 2 then comes back x

October 9, 2022
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

So sorry you're going through it. I also only hv one ovary and I think the endo is back. Same symptoms. Flu like, tummy issues, fatigue. Will they go bavk in and take that ovary? Will that fix me? I'm just devastated felt great for a yr. I feel this way mostly around the phantom period, but sometimes it's all month.

March 14, 2023
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I have stage 4 endo. I had a hysterectomy with one ovary left and for at least 2 1/2 weeks out of the month around ovulation I have severe body aches, sore throat, and joint pain! It really disrupts my life! We shouldn’t have to be in so much pain!😢

January 23, 2023
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Team, after Romelle suggested celiac disease I have removed gluten entirely from my diet and I am trying to stay away from inflammatory foods and drinks (incl alcohol). It has made a great difference to the join / tendon / muscle pain. I strongly suggest you to look into it. I did it, and then had to eat one day gluten and I noticed the symptoms flare up massively.

I hope this helps some of you.
Cecilia

November 3, 2022
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

This seems like it can be hard to relax, I recommend putting some lavender essential oil drops in the shower and I'm sure it will help at least calm your body down and help you relax ☺️

October 8, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Shoreline, WA