Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭

I have autoinmune desease like symptoms with tendon, joints and muscle pain migrating across my body. It has been 7 years. I find it very hard to get a good night of sleep. I have been tested for autoimmune deseases but all bloodwork came back negative. I have stage 4 endo. Has anyone experienced something similar? Any treatments?

Thank you so so much
Cecilia

October 8, 2022
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Thank you VPal, sorry to hear you are going through this too. I went to a neurologist and he said not related. Also for me, it is not in all places at once, it migrates and feels pretty random like for you. When I manage a night of sleep, symptoms are better so rest helps. Sometimes, I have taken muscle relaxants / antianxiety meds and I manage to sleep better and have less pain as a consequence, I guess it is because of the rest.. in case this helps you too. There was a good article on this in this site, pasted here https://www.myendometriosisteam.com/resources/d.... During my first pregnancy (when endo is tamed) symptoms disappeared so I feel really strongly about this being endo related, specially hearing now from all of you. Please keep me posted and I will do the same if I bump into an answer.

I hope any of this helps. Sending strength your way.

Cecilia

October 9, 2022
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Same here. I have recently removed gluten from my diet and it helped a bit. Hang in there Lou! We will find our remedy!! Stay strong.

November 9, 2022
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Hi ladies, yes I also get this! Sometimes in my hands and fingers which comes and goes but mainly the tops of my arms it literally feels like I have done some sort of major workout! It feels like it could be tendons. Pain killers don't touch it I have tried some gentle stretches but nothing helps, had bloods done last year all normal. I also think it's endo related x

November 9, 2022
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I suffer the same too for years now. All tests came back negative and doctors have looked at me like a hypochondriac. I don’t get pains in all joints and tendons at once but in one place at a time. It can be anywhere but they are seriously sharp pains. I was thinking it could be something like polyneuropathy but after seeing your post maybe it is related to my endometriosis!

October 9, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Shoreline, WA