Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Edinburgh, UK

After my last Endo surgery in march 2023 it was noted my womb was weak ? But there has been no follow up even though it's been affecting me for over 6years can't seem to get any answers - had anyone else with Endo experienced or been told this and what does it entail exactly I can't seem to get any answers on it ? I've never been able to have children for over 22yrs and past 6 years I've had urinary issues I never had prior ? Could this be a cause does anyone know ?

July 8, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Of course 😊 you're welcome x
You should probably chase that up if you have the energy, I hope you get a follow up soon x

July 11, 2023
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Thank you saf this is helpful I've had no contact since it was found the hospital was supposed to contact me after surgery for follow up but they never have. I appreciate that thank you very much 🩷 xxxx

July 10, 2023
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I have both a 'weak womb' which is actually related to or suspected adenomyosis alongside endo since they often go hand in hand
I have bladder issues too almost the whole time I have had this, which has just been diagnosed as an overactive bladder and my docs did say you can develop either of the two at pretty much any stage of your endo journey
I have a check up in August she'll explain my diagnosis more I'll drop you a message if I have any answers suited for you x

July 10, 2023 (edited)
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Look up interstitial cystitis. It often goes along with endo.

July 9, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
atteridgeville

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
San Diego, CA

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Glasgow, UK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In