Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Birmingham, AL

I’ve tried anti-inflammatory eating but cannot avoid ice cream and biscuits because I love them. Not sure if that’s killing me!

August 16, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Thank you for your input! I’m trying to get involved on this app& community. Let’s do this!

January 5, 2024
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I didn’t notice it in my younger years as much but I’m 36 now and I feel bloated/crappy pretty quickly after eating something I know I shouldn’t have. Fairly often I feel it in my joints when I have way too much sugar or caffeine. I feel you on the sugary snacks! If it’s in the house, I’m eating it. I can’t stop myself lol

August 16, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brooklyn, NY

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Houston, TX