Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Binghamton, NY

For some reason, even tho I’m on the birth control Seasonale where I get a period once every 3 months, I still struggle with ovulation pain and PMDD including bloating, pain, PANIC ATTACKS AND ANXIETY (these are probably the worst), exhaustion and even chin/jaw breakouts. Maybe I should up my Prozac from 30mg to 40mg? Any tips on how to manage PMDD symptoms?

February 10, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
England, AR

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Colorado Springs, CO

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Delaware, OH

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In