Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I have both endo and pcos. On birth control (so it's not my period). OBGYN nurse said I shouldn't have cysts since I'm on BC. The pain is squeezing, twisting, and sharp/stabbing (all very intense).

February 22, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

What did you do for the cyst?

July 5, 2024
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

THANK YOU FOR SHARING BECAUSE I HAVE A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE. I have been on progesterone and have not been ovulating for a long time, but this last week I had the worst pain, swelling and hard fluid in my pelvis, and so much discharge. The doctors continue to tell me it isn't a cyst but until I get an ultrasound I truly believe it was one. TRUST YOUR GUT

February 26, 2024
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

So sorry to hear this. I don't have experience with this but would suggest going to emergency care?

February 22, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Zurich, CA

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Johannesburg, ZA

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭