Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
April 28, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

My period has stopped since taking vissane,still get pain though but it's not as severe as before. I do experience side effects like insomnia,headaches etc but I think its sort of a bittersweet trade off than having to experience the excruciating pain while bleeding

April 28, 2024
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Thanks for that! I am at the point where I am weighing the side effects to the way I feel without it….so far taking Visanne is winning!

April 30, 2024
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Hi, I had my period every month on Dienogest but it was a significantly lighter flow. That in turn came sometimes with less abdominal cramping but not always. I did feel an improvement though and would have stayed on it if I didn't also experience some bad side effects and interactions with other medication I was on. My doctor seemed to think that the flow reducing as much as it did and the pain reducing (definitely not disappearing) was a sign that I did have endo. Hope that helps!

April 28, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brooklyn, NY

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Houston, TX

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In