Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
May 14, 2025
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

So along with endometriosis I also have fibromyalgia and behets disease which is auto immune which took a long time to diagnose and through rheumatology which has a big waiting list but you have to persevere ! Xx

May 17, 2025
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Wow, ok, good insight. Thank you for that. I’ll keep researching ❤️

May 17, 2025
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I know some research I've read suggests that endometriosis can be considered an autoimmune disease itself.

However, I do know people that have both endometriosis and Lupus or endometriosis and fibromylegia. I'm just not incredibly familiar with the statistics behind the comorbidities. But, chronic stress can bring on autoimmune diseases and if some research considers it an autoimmune disease then maybe chronic stress is the underlying denominator. I know with my endometriosis IF im under a lot of stress it will exacebrate the pain.

May 17, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Los Angeles, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In