Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Boise City, ID

Hello, I'm new to the community and have so many questions. This is one of my main questions.. I'm 23 and want to be fit like how I used to be, but my pains and flareups have only gotten worst the past couple years. It's gone to the point where I can't do regular workouts without inducing so much pain, so I've stopped working out all together. I feel very dysmorphic and unattractive, and it's been getting to me more and more. Some women are able to do it however, and I want to understand how… read more

5 days ago
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I don’t have a good answer but you’re not alone. I’ve always been very active and it’s been hard the last year feeling like I can’t keep up the way I used to. I started doing pelvic floor pt and that’s helped a bit but I still have a long way to go.

3 days ago

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Montreal, QC

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Houston, TX

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Malvern, UK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In