When the pain takes over everything and you’re so tired of fighting your own body, how do you find the strength to get through the day? I’m struggling more than I can put into words right now, but I’m trying to hold on to the hope that this moment will pass. If you understand this kind of pain, I’d really appreciate hearing how you keep going. 🤍
Are you connected with any sort of faith community? I’m not trying to pressure you at all if you’re not, but honestly the most helpful thing for me during times like that is to reach out to my church to get prayer. Having someone sit with me/get on the phone with me and just pray and grieve with me helps me feel less alone and remember that things can get better. Being stuck in my own head can sometimes be the worst part of it and letting someone else I trust into it is the best (although not easy) way to be able to process it better.
First — that hope you're holding onto? It's real. This moment will pass. What you're feeling is something so many others with endometriosis understand deeply, and you are not alone in it. 🤍
Sometimes the strength doesn't come from fighting at all. It comes from simply allowing yourself to feel it, without judgment. A Show Full Answer