Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Seattle, WA

Have any of you had pain in the chest while eating and /or drinking after surgery? This started yesterday for me, day 2 of my post-op

August 23, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Hey its worth a try! Maybe they will forgive the debt! I doubt it, but you never know! I read about this woman that sends Drs books when they keep her waiting over thirty minutes, since we have to pay when we miss appointments, and she said a few have actually paid! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

September 22, 2015
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Yes. Corinthia is correct. Your Drs should have warned you about that! That is a horrible pain. I got it in my chest and shoulder on day two. It should just be the gas moving in your body from where they blow your stomach up during surgery. It shouldn't last very long.

September 9, 2015
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Yes its due to the carbon dioxide they pump into you to expand the abdominal wall to exam better.will go away eventually .if not get medical att .

August 23, 2015
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Bills not books! Wth auto correct ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

September 22, 2015
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

They told me it would be shoulder pain and when I called in they said it wasn't normal what I had. But yea I went away, and I'm sure it was the gas since I can swallow fine since. If the gas can creep into the shoulders why not the chest? I should send my damn ER bill to them ...grrr

September 10, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Brooklyn, NY

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Houston, TX

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In