Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ireland, IN

I've been in severve pelvic pain since December 2014 after the C section of my last son constant doc visits had ct scan and ultrasound which was clear and they just constantly trying to give me medication I now eventually got and appointment for the gynae team on the 22nd and don't know what to say apart from being in constant pain with out them trying to offer me more medication i couldn't have sex with my husband aching bladder after use the toilet and because I'm on primulot n 5mg three times… read more

January 16, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Tell them exactly what you told us esp sex been painful I blame cesarean for me having endo as it sticks to scar tissue xx gd luck xx

January 27, 2016
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Have you been checked for an abdominal wall endometrioma? That's what I have, due to my last c section. It's the size of an orange! So painful.

February 27, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Johannesburg, ZA

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Flat Rock, MI

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Perth, AU

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In