Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sydney, AU

Hi All I am looking for some advice,I had a laparoscopy done in April this year to burn off my endometriosis under my belly button
5 weeks later I am in pain again my gyno put me on provera 100mg one tablet for a month then half a tablet for 3 months. I am wondering is it normal to have pain while taking provera an have spotting?Should I get a ultrasound or CT scan done incase I have fibroids or cysts just not sure why every day now I am in pain could my endometriosis be coming back?Also what… read more

May 21, 2018
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Thanks heaps hun I will definetly ask about that does the depot provera injection make u put on weight thats a side effect I was worried about i have hypothyroidism too. I am seeing my dr tomorrow so I would have to go off provera tablets then get injection tomorrow would you know how much milligrams the provera is in the injection? I'm looking forward to not having a period or pain.

May 21, 2018
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I believe slowly coming off the provera is going to make you bleed more. If you’ve never found a birth control that works for you, try the depot provera injection. It’s every 3 months and you have no period. It was the only thing that helped me. Ever!!!! Good luck hun!

May 21, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Forrest City, AR

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brooklyn, NY

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In