Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭

Doctor switched me to a new pill with estrogen. I’m 3 weeks in and since I’ve started my endo pains have gotten way worse. They go into my legs and deep in the groin. She says wait it out. Anyone have any tips? I’m thinking about trying CBD

November 1, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I hate that feeling! I use CBD, it takes the edge off for me.

November 1, 2018
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Do not let a doc, tell u to wait it out, especially in that kind of pain, been there myself, and I am a firm believer and user of CBD!! I went and got a vape and use it in there, cause I can take it any where lol good luck, and I recommend CBD

November 2, 2018
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

That happened to me as well. It stopped once my body adjusted to the pill, thankfully. The only thing that helped at the time was a hot shower. If you decide to give CBD a try, I hope it helps! No one has time for leg pain.

November 1, 2018
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Probably is new pills can take 3 months to work. But if you feel it's not for you then you need to make your doctor know.
I have uses CBD oil capsules. Have found they definitely help take the edge off. I do take them with my usual pain killers mind. But they definitely help. I heard the oil is good too. But some said it was messy. So i choose tje capsules. I can take them everywhere with me then. x 💛🎗️

November 1, 2018
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I got worse with the estrogen pill as well. The progesterone only pill worked wonders for me, until it kinda just stopped working. I’ve never tried CBD, but oven heard it did wonders for people.

November 1, 2018 (edited)

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In