Hi all just wondering do any of you have any particular foods that act as a natural anti-inflammatory? What are the best foods to eat?
I have read that plums are good due to having antioxidants but wanted to know of anything else people have found working?
Thank you
Jen
Answer Summary
Members shared their favorite anti-inflammatory foods and dietary changes for managing endometriosis, with the most common recommendations... Read more
Dairy, wheat, alcohol, red meat and sugar (all the fun stuff ๐) are bad for us.
Hi! I think the main foods to avoid in order to reduce inflammation are red meat cheese and soya. The good food to Increase are the one with omega 3 (in supplements and food),also is good to eat green leafy vegetables.
Blueberries!! I even went as far as to grow my own one at home to always stock up :)
All great ideas! I can confirm no dairy no gluten no sugar. Red meat is ok for me but ive heard for others its helped to stop. Definitely no coffee for me which suuuuucks but earl grey tea is ok. Boiling a bunch of ginger and turmeric and then drinking as a tea really helps me, or even a bunch of mint tea. Lots of veggies, sweet potatoes, salmon, leafy greens, blueberries. I make my own cashew milk and cheese now and i use date syrup instead of sugar and its really helped! No processed food either. This is just what works for me!
I also try to avoid gluten and dairy, and anything heavily processed. Eating smoothies with chia seeda in the mornings seem to help and plenty of fruits, vegetables, and nuts throughout the day. Ive also heard that tumeric is great for inflammation, i use it in curry and other recipes.