I want to know if anyone else goes through the samething, i need to drink at least 1l of water a day if i dont my pee burns my vagina and it really hurts for a while. When i ask my gynecologist he has no answers for me.
Answer Summary
Members connected over the painful and frustrating experience of burning urination, with many sharing that they initially suspected UTIs but... Read more
Yes i had the same problem and it turns out i had endo on my bladder and both my ureters. You should definitely see a specialist to rule anything out. Also i would always go to the doctor for uti and my tests would always come back normal.
@A MyEndometriosisTeam Member i do too when i drink water it flows right put of me. Do you think we can connect outside this platform?
I also use the restroom very frequently. Typically every 30 mins-1 hour.
It sometimes burns to pee but I also get sharp pains when doing so a lot of the time. When I originally brought this up with my OBGYN, he also found bladder endo in my laparoscopy following that visit. I know it's tough to keep fighting, but one day there will be a cure! There's gotta be! We're all here for you and I will also be more than happy to be talked/vented to as well^^
@A MyEndometriosisTeam Member i totally understand and its really disheartening to hear that youre feeling so down. But just know youre not alone, keep fighting because you’re warrior strong not endo strong 💕🥰please let me know if you ever want to talk or vent i am more than happy to!