Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cape Town, ZA

Can anyone recommend or know of where to find recipes that are endo friendly?

February 12, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

The paleo diet is a good way to go, I just take it a step further and eliminate red meat. Paleo cuts out all the grains, dairy and processed food that can irritate endo.

February 12, 2016
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

thanks niki. I have decided to do the same or else I would go insane. baby steps and an occasional splurge but not too much. I call it half cheats. 😄

February 29, 2016
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Honestly, I have always been really terrible when it comes to eating healthy, but once I started eating to take care of my body instead of eating for the sake of eating, it's become surprisingly easy to let go foods that I thought I couldn't live without. I mainly focused on getting rid of (at least mostly) one problem food at a time so I didn't just fall a part into a pile of angry food craving tears. And of course, there's always the occasional splurge for the sake of sanity.

February 26, 2016
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

thanks guys. I have been trying to research for days but to actually put meals together without getting bored or wanting to cry because of the food I will miss is quite hard. they give guidelines but don't really tell you what to do with it.

February 16, 2016
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Look at the fodmap diet xxx

February 13, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Milton Keynes, UK

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
New Jersey, NJ

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In