Can anyone recommend or know of where to find recipes that are endo friendly?
The paleo diet is a good way to go, I just take it a step further and eliminate red meat. Paleo cuts out all the grains, dairy and processed food that can irritate endo.
thanks niki. I have decided to do the same or else I would go insane. baby steps and an occasional splurge but not too much. I call it half cheats. 😄
Honestly, I have always been really terrible when it comes to eating healthy, but once I started eating to take care of my body instead of eating for the sake of eating, it's become surprisingly easy to let go foods that I thought I couldn't live without. I mainly focused on getting rid of (at least mostly) one problem food at a time so I didn't just fall a part into a pile of angry food craving tears. And of course, there's always the occasional splurge for the sake of sanity.
thanks guys. I have been trying to research for days but to actually put meals together without getting bored or wanting to cry because of the food I will miss is quite hard. they give guidelines but don't really tell you what to do with it.
Look at the fodmap diet xxx