Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Singleton, AU

Has anyone been put on provera 10mg tablets and experienced bad side effects? I am constantly moody, putting on weight, lethargic and depression. It's now effecting my relationship and my work. Anyone have any similar experience or know of anything that can work?
Thanks.

October 25, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Yes Provera INCREASED my bleeding!!!!!!!!!!

October 27, 2016
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Hello,
I have never been had @Provera but have had other hormones and they were awful. New studies are linking hormonal birth control to depression, and you are not alone. I struggled with endo for most of my life and this year FINALLY found what worked for me (different bodies different variables). In January I cut wheat and dairy out of my diet and in May I had an @excision surgery (not fulgaration) with an endo specialist. Prior to this year I did not know endo specialists existed nor that there was a surgery that really worked. This has been the greatest year of my life since I took these steps. I am now on NO birth control and feel clear and happy. Please please please look into a specialist and consider seeing if you have food sensitivities. You can always contact me for support. Blessings to you. 💛

October 26, 2016 (edited)

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sydney, AU

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
South Lake Tahoe, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In